CBE RC FAB BUILDERS SWB SWITCHBLADE RAIL SET ( raw steel )
RAW STEEL ITEMS MAY SHOW TRACES OF SURFACE RUST. THESE ARE RAW PRODUCTS INTENDED FOR BUILDERS OR FABRICATORS.
The CBE RC Fab SWB Switchblade Steel Chassis Rail Set is the ultimate high performance chassis for short wheelbase trucks. The Switchblade chassis rails are identical to the Switchback rails from the front to center. The rear is where the changes take place. The flat rear half of the chassis provides the clearance needed to run a drop bed, and also allows the use of a cantilever rear shock setup. The design should work great with leaf spring setups and standard rear shock hoops as well!
With the ability to adapt almost any skid, these rails fit the Axial SCX10/SCX10 II and Wraith, the GMade Sawback, and the Vaterra Ascender platforms! The Switchblade offers 12 upper link mounts for the front and rear, and three mounting points for the shock towers, as well as forward, center or rear positions for the SCX10 skid! Plus, by drilling one hole in the rail and using the pan hard mount from the SCX10 II, the rails are fully compatible with the SCX10 II battery tray and CMS system. Made in the USA, ready to install and cut from cold rolled steel - if you have been looking to build a high performance SWB truck
- Builders chassis for 10 to 11" wheelbase
- Flat rear provides clearance to run a drop bed or a cantilever rear shock setup
- High clearance front over stock
- 3 positions for front shock tower placement
- 3 positions for SCX10 skid - centered, forward, rearward
- Fits Wraith skid centered
- Fits GMade Sawback and Vaterra Ascender
- 12 upper link tuning positions for the front and rear
- 12 gauge raw unfinished steel